Saturday, August 1, 2009

You know you wonder

I don't know about you but I am a thinker. Now, I did not say I was smart (I said I was a thinker) lol Some of the things I think about leaves people shaking their heads in wonderment.
(Most of the wonderment is if I am sane or not).
I assure you not a saner person will you find in any mental institution. :)

Examples of my ahhhh, shall we say thinking:
There was an article I read about a man on death row. He was very sick about to die and they took him to a doctor. hmmmm?

I wonder if they had name something different would it have changed any? I mean if a skunk was called a rose (would it smell good?) hmmmm?

If what your working at on line is not working why ya still doin it? hmmmmm


Well that will give you some idea of who I am :)

Hello my name is
Susan Boston, It's mighty good to meet ya.
See why I love my job



No comments:

Post a Comment